Le Domaine de Madame Elisabeth

Historic site and monument at Versailles
Ville de Versailles
Ville de Versailles
  • The property was acquired by Louis XVI when the couple, who had accumulated important responsibilities at the court, went bankrupt. The king then gave it as a gift to his young sister, Madame Elisabeth, in 1783.

    She asked her architect to make changes, but the house, turned into a factory under the Revolution, has since been further modified. The estate, which includes a magnificent park, has belonged to the Regional authority of Yvelines since 1983. It regularly holds exhibitions in the adjoining orangery.
  • Deals
    The park is open from March 1st to November 30yh. Free entry Summer hours: From April 1st to September 30th from 11:00am to 8:00pm Winter hours : From October 1st to November 30th and from March 1st to 31 from 11:00am to 6:00pm
  • Spoken languages
Services
  • Equipment
    • Parking nearby
Add a review

Leave a review about Le Domaine De Madame Elisabeth :

  • Horrible
  • Bad
  • Average
  • Good
  • Excellent
1 comments
Excellent
  • Un petit domaine au romantisme fou !

    Quel bonheur de venir se promener dans ce domaine arboré au charme fou !

    ,