- A disabled parking space in front of the Tourist Information Centre
- A dedicated reception area: a desk and display stand at an appropriate height
- Fully equipped toilets with handrail
Map of routes with disabled access in the town of Versailles
Discover the adapted offer for Versailles for people with mobility issues here: Accessible Versailles
- Documentation in Braille and a 3D map
- A large print brochure
Discover Versailles – Visual impairment
- An audio induction loop for people with hearing aids, with sound amplifier for people who are hard of hearing
- A map with visuals indicating tourist attractions in Versailles
Discover Versailles – Hearing impairment
- Suitable signage with pictograms to help with understanding the topics of the brochures on display.
- A simplified map of Versailles
Discover Versailles – Learning disability
The Tourist Information Centre is also registered with the website Handistrict, which aims to list all sites with disabled access.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information.