Our role is to promote Versailles in France and around the world by providing excellent tour planning facilities.
Looking for a new destination to add to your programme? Would you like to offer a client a tour of Versailles?
We know what Versailles has to offer
and we can tell you all about its facilities (hotels and restaurants) and its attractions (guided tours, museums, etc).
We will help you at every stage of your planning
- Advising and assisting you on the content of your programme (tour feasibility, finding the right facilities in Versailles, etc.)
- Providing visual illustrations for your brochures
- Sending documents in bulk for the travel packs you give to your customers (maps, travel guides, etc.)
- Establishing contact with tourism service providers in Versailles
- Providing a list of inbound agencies
- Providing a list of services and transport options
Don't hesitate to contact us!
Marketing department: Corinne Guéniot
Group department: Sabrina Pécheux
Most trips are a great success if you pay attention to these practical details:
Organisation, saving time and saving money are the "where, when, how" questions you need to ask for a stress-free holiday. FAQs
- What's the best way to get to Versailles?
- Where can you park?
- How do you get to the airport or the train station?
- Where can you hire bikes?
- Where can you get access to Wi-Fi?
- Where can you exchange currency?
- Where are the markets?
- Where are the public toilets?
- When is the best time to visit the Palace of Versailles?
- What other attractions are there apart from the Palace?
- Where can you have a picnic in Versailles?
- What exhibitions are on at the moment?
- What shows are on at the moment?
- Looking for a gift idea?
- Want to get all the latest news on Versailles?
Click here to sign up to our newsletter for tourism professionals.