The Tourist Information Office of Versailles has received the National 'Qualité Tourisme' label and has been classified in Category I
Our quality policy is based on a commitment from both the management and staff to provide services that meet clients' current and future expectations in terms of welcome and service quality.
We are commited to:
- Ensuring a quality welcome
- Warm, polite and efficient welcome at all time
- Trilingual staff continuously trained on tourist attractions and facilities
- Opening hours best suited to your needs
- Your comments and suggestions are taken into account in order to improve our services
- Reception area adapted to all types of disability
- Providing reliable information
- Regularly updated information
- Regularly updated trilingual website
- Regularly updated documentation: city maps and guides available in 3 languages
- Regularly updated information screens: exhibitions, shows, guided tours, ...
- Tourist documentation for the whole area
- 24/7 screen display: outside interactive station displaying tourist information
- Providing various services
- Ticket sale for the Palace, the Equestrian Academy, Paris Museum Pass, Segways.
- Guided tours
- Organisation of all-inclusive stays
- Gift shop
What is the label Qualité Tourisme (Quality Tourism)?
Since 2005, the Quality Tourism label has been awarded to Tourist Information Offices who engage in a high-quality approach at a national level to ensure visitor satisfaction. All sectors that welcome visitors are included: hotels, tourist accommodation, campsites, restaurants, cafés and brasseries, travel agents, local attractions and activities.
It provides visitors with an identifiable label to help them choose establishments with confidence that they provide high-quality services guaranteed by the French state.
The Quality Tourism label:
- Provides visitors with a guarantee about the quality of welcome and services on offer
- Boosts the image of the profession and the Tourist Information Office
- Mobilises and encourages professionals to provide high-quality service
- Supports the profession in improving the quality of its services
- Encourages improvements and better performance in the organisation
Find out more about the Quality Tourism label
What is the Category I classification?
The national classification of Tourist Information Offices ensures consistency and homogeneity in all services offered by the Tourist Information Offices to visitors of holiday destinations across France.
This classification, set up by the Ministry of French Tourism, consists of 3 categories from the highest - Category I - to Category III.
A Category I Tourist Information Office develops a national and international promotion policy, offers various services and carries out commercial activities of such a nature that it can generate its own resources.
The Tourist Information Office of Versailles was classified in Category I on December 20, 2017. This distinction is issued by the State for 5 years, and is a guarantee of welcome and service quality.