To help you make the most of your stay in Versailles, we make every effort to provide you with a service that meets your expectations and helps to improve all the services on offer at the destination
A warm welcome: at the heart of our profession
To welcome visitors in a smart, comfortable and friendly setting that respects the environment by
- Providing a spacious reception area that is heated or air-conditioned depending on the time of year
- Facilitating access to all our services with appropriate signage
- Providing furniture so that visitors can sit down, look at brochures and use the free Wi-Fi.
To ensure a high-quality welcome suited to each customer, in at least three languages by
- Employing advisors who are available, efficient and trained in visitor hospitality
- Providing documentation for visitors to browse through while waiting
- Offering tools that make it easier for disabled people to access information.
To provide full, reliable, accurate information quickly whether in person, on the phone or in writing by
- Providing free tourist brochures about the destination
- Multiplying the broadcast media for local tourist attractions: brochures, digital screens, website, social networks and an interactive terminal available 24/7
- Providing a bureau de change and an information desk about Paris and the Ile-de-France region
To listen to the needs of our customers by
- Gathering and taking account of your opinions and comments
- Suggesting alternative solutions to unforeseen requests
"Accueil Vélo" (Cyclists Welcome)
With the aim of continuing to offer the best possible service, since 2014 we have had the "Acceuil vélo" (Cyclists Welcome) mark, which identifies Versailles as a location adapted to cycle tourism. Cycle tourism visitors also benefit from appropriate services like a bike itinerary and a quick repair kit etc.
To limit our impact on the environment
Day to day we are committed to limiting our impact on the environment by implementing an ecological policy.