Take a walk like a king in the gardens of the Château, surrounded by baroque music & sets of fountains.The Musical Fountains Show offers a walk through the gardens of the Palace, where fountains and water games compete with grace, beauty and invention.
The Musical Fountains Show surprises and delights thanks to the great baroque music and classical composers.
The Musical Fountain Show allows you to visit the inside of the groves.
Discover the restored Latona Fountain and the Theatre Water grove, first contemporary garden in Versailles.
| USEFUL INFOS |
Paying access from 9am to 7pm
Saturdays and Sundays, from 31 March to 28 October 2018.
Tuesdays from 22 May to 26 June 2018.
The Gardens close and are evacuated at 6pm 30 and 31 March, and 5.30pm 16, 23 and 30 June, 7, 14, 21 and 28 July, 4, 11, 18 and 25 August, 1, 8, 15 September and 28 October 2018.
- Groves open from 9am to 7pm.
- Musical displays from 10am to 7pm.
- Weekends & Public holidays: water displays from 11am to noon and from 3:30pm to 5pm.
- Tuesdays (from 22 May to 26 June 2018) and Friday 30 March: water displays from 11am to noon and from 2:30pm to 4pm.
- Mirror Fountain: water display every 10 minutes from 10am to 7pm.
- Water Theater Grove: water display from 10am to 7pm.
| NEW IN 2018 |
- The Neptune Fountain - Weekends & Public holidays: water display every 15 minutes from 10am to 5pm, and from 5:45pm to 6:45pm.
- The Neptune Fountain - Tuesdays (from 22 May to 26 June 2018) and Friday 30 March: water display every 15 minutes from 10am to 6:45pm.
- Final (historical water display) at the Neptune Fountain from 5:20pm to 5:30pm (no historical water display on Tuesdays).
| SUGGESTION |
On Saturdays from June 16th to September 15th, possibility of coupling your visit of the Musical Fountains Show with a visit of the Royal Serenade in the Hall of Mirrors.
- Spoken languages
- Payments methods
From March 30, 2018 to October 28, 2018
• Annual - 6-17 years old, students, people with disability card and one person accompanying a disabled one8 €
• Annual9,50 €
• Annual7,75 €
• Annual - Fare available for French schools3 €
March 30, 2018
until October 28, 2018
- Thomas Garnier
- C. Milet
- Elizabeth Carecchio
- JCN Diaye
- Elizabeth Carecchio
Magnifique , de 15:30 à 19:00 Un conseil organisez vous bien prenez le temps de faire votre planning tranquillement chez vous confortablement installé. Les jardins sont immenses .Magnifique avec du soleil. Le personnel est souriant et bien à l'écoute . A l'accueil dans le château seul un contrôleur un peu énervé, certainement dû au stress de la foule. Prendre un passeport 2 jours - Attention fermé tous les Lundis même fériés comme le 8 Mai . D’où l’intérêt de faire correctement son planning