Our multilingual team welcomes you with a smile 362 days a year to help you organise your stay and provide you with personal advice in French, English, Spanish, Italian and Chinese.
We are open 7 days a week (closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December).
- The Tourist Information Centre located at 2 bis, Avenue de Paris, on the main road of Versailles:
- Less than 300 metres from Versailles-Rive-Gauche station
- Less than 500 metres from the Palace of Versailles
April to October:
Mondays from 09:30 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday to Sunday from 08:30 am to 7:00 pm
November to March:
Mondays from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday to Sunday from 08:30 am to 6 pm
- The Tourist Information Centre located at 1 bis, Rue du Jeu de Paume :
- In the heart of historic Saint-Louis
- Close to the Royal Tennis Court
All year round:
Tuesday to Sunday from 2 pm to 6 pm
- Tourist advisors will give you all the information in the seasonal kiosk in front of the Rive Gauche station from Tuesday to Sunday from 09:30 to 13:00 until mid-September.
We also host a bureau de change operated by Versailles Change, and we provide free Wi-Fi.