Our commitmentsOur quality policy is based on a commitment from both the management and staff to provide services that meet clients' current and future expectations in terms of welcome and service quality.
The Tourist Office of Versailles was awarded the Qualité Tourisme Brand in 2015 which was renewed in 2021.
We are commited to:
- Ensuring a quality welcome
- Warm, polite and efficient welcome at all time
- Trilingual staff continuously trained on tourist attractions and facilities
- Opening hours best suited to your needs
- Your comments and suggestions are taken into account in order to improve our services
- Reception area adapted to all types of disability
- Regularly updated information
- Regularly updated trilingual website
- Regularly updated documentation: city maps and guides available in 3 languages
- Regularly updated information screens: exhibitions, shows, guided tours, ...
- Tourist documentation for the whole area
- 24/7 screen display: outside interactive station displaying tourist information
- Ticket sale for the Palace, the Equestrian Academy, Paris Museum Pass.
- Guided tours
- Organisation of all-inclusive stays
- Gift shop
What is the label Qualité Tourisme (Quality Tourism)?
Since 2005, the Quality Tourism label has been awarded to Tourist Information Offices who engage in a high-quality approach at a national level to ensure visitor satisfaction. All sectors that welcome visitors are included: hotels, tourist accommodations, campsites, restaurants, cafés and brasseries, travel agencies, local attractions and cultural activities.
It provides visitors with an identifiable label to help them choose establishments with confidence that they provide high-quality services guaranteed by the French state.
The Quality Tourism label:
- Provides visitors with a guarantee about the quality of welcome and services on offer
- Boosts the image of the profession and the Tourist Information Office
- Mobilises and encourages professionals to provide high-quality service
- Supports the profession in improving the quality of its services
- Encourages improvements and better performance in the organisation