Since 2005, she has participated in jewellery fairs and has been awarded the Tahitian Pearl Trophy.
In 2006, participation in the Intelligence of the Hand Award.
In 2012, the gem and jewellery collections were transferred to a new, elegant and prestigious location at 3 bis rue du Bailliage, still in Versailles.
Today, we welcome you on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30 am to 6:00 pm, around the themes of gemology, jewellery, antique jewellery and vintage watches.
Exceptionally closed : Wednesday 01 November 2023
Exceptionally closed : Saturday 11 November 2023
Exceptionally closed : Monday 25 December 2023
All year long 2024
Every day except Monday, Wednesday
10:30 to 18:00
Closed in August
- Type :
- Shop :
- Decoration / Furniture / Creative pastimes
- Antique dealers
- Crafts person :
- Artist/crafts person :
- Art craftsmen
- Jeweller of precious metals
- Parking :
- Car park
- Pay car park
- Covered car park
- Help for client/practical :
- Help for client/practical
- Accessibility criteria for people with reduced mobility :
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Payment methods :