It was for Queen Marie Antoinette a place of receptions and walk. This small rural village consisted of pleasure buildings: the mill which was only a decoration, the boudoir, the house of the Queen ... but also houses for the farm which was also to play a teaching role.
The weather-damaged farmhouse was restored in 2006 and is now occupied by the Animal Assistance Foundation.
Access to the Queen's Hamlet is via the entrance to one of the two Trianons.
Exceptionally closed : Sunday 25 December 2022
All year long 2023
Every day except Monday
During high season: Marie-Antoinette's Estate is open from 12:00 noon to 6:30 p.m. (no admission after 6:00 p.m.) from Tuesday to Sunday except for certain holidays or official ceremonies. During low season: Marie-Antoinette's Estate is open from 12:00 noon to 5:30 p.m. (no admission after 5:00 p.m.) from Tuesday to Sunday except for certain holidays or official ceremonies.
- Tourist guides :
- Michelin guide
- Tourist guides
- Le Routard guide
- Visites :
- Average group visit length (minutes) 90
- Average individual visit length (minutes) 40
- Type of culturel patrimony :
- Historic site and monument
- Historical patrimony :
- Historic patrimony
- Visit :
- Guided tours
- Parking :
- Individual tour services :
- Guided individual tours on request
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Group tour services :
- Guided group tours on request
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Interior facilities :
- Accessibility criteria for people with reduced mobility :
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Payment methods :