This re-opening allows you to admire gala berlins ordered for the marriage of Napoleon the 1st, Louis XVIII's funeral coach, the one from Charles X's coronation, Marie-Antoinette's kids carriages, others from the Third Republic, and even lovely sleighs and Eighteenth Century sedan chairs.
Completely restored, the Coach Museum spans on nearly 1000m². The museography and the new lighting enhance these wood and golden bronze masterpieces while respecting the architecture and the spirit of the place.
Exceptionally closed : Thursday 01 November 2018
Exceptionally closed : Sunday 11 November 2018
Exceptionally closed : Tuesday 25 December 2018
All year long 2019
Every day except Monday
April to October from 12:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. November to March from 12:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Visites :
- Average group visit length (minutes) 40
- Average individual visit length (minutes) 30
- Type of culturel patrimony :
- Science and technology :
- Sciences and technology
- Services :
- Pets welcome
- Individual tour services :
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided inividual tours obligatory
- Group tour services :
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Guided group tours obligatory
- Spoken language(s) :
- The Grand Stables at the Coach Gallery